21st April 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission in NIT Warangal under sports quota?

can i get seat in nit warangal after scoring 200 out of 360 in jee mains?i have state level junior silver medal in judo.how much is the chance for me to get admission in nit warangal?

25th May 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in NIT Warangal under sports quota?

i have got 90% in ipe & 90 marks in jee mains and i have sports quota would i get seat in nit w st category
26th May 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 150 in mains and i have won medals and completed my degrees of both TABLA and ART can i get admission to good nits like warangal
26th May 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 150 in mains and i have won medals and completed my degrees of both TABLA and ART can i get admission to good nits like warangal
26th May 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

7th August 2022, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Any sports quota at nit warangal. My daughter have national certificate in athletics she got 92 persitile in jee mains2022. She belongs to general-EWS category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?