30th September 2018, 11:44 AM

Whether Swami Vivekananda Subharti University is affiliated to UGC?

Hello friends, I want to know that Swami Vivekananda Subharti University is affiliated to UGC or not? I have searched alot but couldn't get the information of it. So, if anyone of you let me know then it would be grateful of yours.

2nd October 2018, 05:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Swami Vivekananda Subharti University is affiliated to UGC?

Yes, the Swami Vivekananda Subharti University which is located at Subhartipuram, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh is accredited by University Grants Commission (UGC).

You can find the UGC accreditation letter of Swami Vivekananda Subharti University which is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC_Letter.pdf(34.8 KB, 36 views)
2nd October 2018, 08:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the approval of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University from UGC (University Grant Commission ) then I would like to let you know that the same university holds the UGC for sure.

For more details regarding the same university, you can refer to the link www.subharti.org.
2nd October 2018, 09:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is a private university in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.

It is a University Grants Commission approved university for various courses. It is established under section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956.

To get more information [url=https://www.subharti.org/accreditation-and-recognitions-subharti-university-india.php] Click Here [url].
4th October 2018, 08:51 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym UGC stands for University Grants Commission.

UGC approved various universities for undergraduate and post graduate course. Swami Vivekananda University is approved by UGC for various courses.

Degree obtained from this university is valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?