18th June 2012, 05:16 PM
mishra.suresh

Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university

Dear Sir,
I am Diploma in mechanical engineer having about 10.5 yrs experiance.
I have also passed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from RVD university(Distance Learning).

Shall I apply for Energy Auditor or not ??

Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a ISRO Internal or External Auditor after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it valid to take admission in other regular university in B.Tech after passing diploma Mechanical from RVD university
  3. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  4. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical?
  5. Can I apply for aeronautical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  7. Which courses can I do after passing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  10. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  11. Application for Merchant Navy after passing Engineering diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering by passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
  16. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  17. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  18. Can I apply for PC(SL) commission after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
4th October 2018, 09:20 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university

After completion of Energy Audit course, You can become a certified energy auditor. You can pursue the Energy Audit course as you have completed mechanical engineering with 10.5 experience. For enrollment in Energy Audit course, You need to crack the entrance exam BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) which is managed by National Productivity Council.

Eligibility For BEE Entrance
- You must have passed graduation in engineering or equivalent degree from a recognized university with 3 years work experience.
OR
- You must have passed post-graduation in engineering or equivalent degree from a recognized university and 2 years work experience.
OR
- You must have passed graduation in engineering and post-graduation in management from a recognized university and 2 years work experience.

BEE Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.aipnpc.org
- Fill the form and click on "Submit" button.
- Preview the application and Note the application number.
- If any corrections in application, Go back and correct the details.
- Click on "Confirm" for final submission of application.
- Printout of generated application.
- Affix passport size photograph in application and put signature in application.
- Enclose the self attested copies of relevant documents and certificates.
- Send application along with documents to "National Productivity Council, Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Productivity, 6, Aavin Dairy Road, Ambattur Industrial Estate (North), Ambattur, Chennai - 600 098".

BEE 2018 Examination Dates[/COLOR]
- Exam comprises of 4 papers.
- Paper I, II & III will be objective type having 3 hour duration of each.
- Paper IV will be of numerical type having 2 hour duration.

1) General Aspects of Energy Management and Energy Audit : 22/09/2018 (09:30 to 12:30 Hrs)
2) Energy Efficiency In Thermal Utilities : 22/09/2018 (14:00 to 17:00 Hrs)
3) Energy Efficiency In Electrical Utilities : 23/09/2018 (09:30 to 12:30 Hrs)
4) Energy Performance Assessment of Equipments and Utility (14:00 to 16:00 Hrs)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?