4th December 2011, 04:47 PM
kabirpust

While in 6th semester CSE which is a better language that is to be taken to get a good job in Java and PHP?

I am reading 6th semester in CSE.Which is better language for taking a good job between java and php for a programmer.
Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  2. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  3. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  4. Where can I do 6 months training in JAVA? I am a 6th semester CSE student from PTU
  5. What are the good and latest project topics in Java of 6th semester computer science
  6. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA?
  7. Can I get a job in IT companies after doing B.E CSE with 75%
  8. Can I get job in DRDO through GATE being a B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  9. Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?
  10. Best projects for B.Tech CSE students in php, Asp.net, Java language
  11. Internship for 6th month in Advance Java for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Wipro Technologies?
  12. Which companies offers summer training in Java? -- [New]
  13. Which language to choose between Java and .NET? Which is better in software industry? Does Language Selection affect my campus section? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about it?
  15. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  16. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  17. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
13th December 2011, 06:18 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: While in 6th semester CSE which is a better language that is to be taken to get a good job in Java and PHP?

Since you are in sixth semester,you must definitely go for Java which is a very good language and great career prospects.
Nowadays Java is almost essential in the high paying jobs in software field.
I recommend to go for Java.
GOOD LUCK.
13th December 2011, 07:42 PM
surekha_katreddy

Thumbs up Re: While in 6th semester CSE which is a better language that is to be taken to get a good job in Java and PHP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabirpust View Post
I am reading 6th semester in CSE.Which is better language for taking a good job between java and php for a programmer.
Please help.
Hi friend,
As you have to face campus placement in the coming semesters i definitely suggest you to go with JAVA. practically it will be very much useful to helping you to have a better understanding of object-oriented concepts thus helps you to ease your preparation regarding c++. Right now JAVA is regarding as the most demanding course in software industry.Once you have a better understanding of java you can easily understand JSP(java server pages) or PHP.
So dude definitely i suggest you to opt JAVA.
13th December 2011, 09:13 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: While in 6th semester CSE which is a better language that is to be taken to get a good job in Java and PHP?

Dear Friend,

First of all you should learn the languages for getting the knowledge about the Programming.If you have whole Knowledge about the Programming languages then automatically you will get a good Job.

You should learn both the Java and PHP languages.If you have interest in Java go with Java and If you have interest in PHP go with PHP.

Best of luck for your Better Future !
13th December 2011, 11:39 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: While in 6th semester CSE which is a better language that is to be taken to get a good job in Java and PHP?

Hi Dear
After complete your 6th semester then you are prepare for your job related course that is good for your future.
But you are doing a good job like you know if both language JAVA,PHP

Now a days if you known JAVA then you have much more opportunity for your future and good money you have
but in PHP there is less money than JAVA

If you better know .NET then that is good for your future...........

For campus you prepare apptitude question...........
Good Luck.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?