12th November 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?

Respected Sir, I have completed BAMS and now I want to pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology. I want to know is it possible to pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course and which entrance exam I have to write? Please share the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for PG in Obstetrics and Gynecology after completion of MBBS?
  2. How many years does it take to become a Gynecologist
  3. Can I apply for DGO course after completing B.A.M.S? List of the colleges with fee structure offering DGO course in Ahmadabad and Baroda? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
  5. Duration of MBBS and MD course for being gynecologist?
  6. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  8. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics course if got 69% in 12th with Science (Biology) stream? What should I do for it and when to apply for it? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics for BAMS graduate?
  11. DGO in YCM college Pune after BAMS
  12. What is the procedure to do PhD in Obstetrics and Gynecology?
  13. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  14. Am I eligible for DGO courses being a BAMS Graduate?
  15. Which entrance exam should I give after BAMS to get admission in DGO? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the colleges with fee structure and entrance exam for DGO programme for B.A.M.S Doctor?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to join DGO after BAMS?
  18. Eligibility to apply, information and list of the colleges offering DGO course for B.A.M.S student?
13th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed BAMS and now I want to pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology. I want to know is it possible to pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course and which entrance exam I have to write? Please share the details.

Yes, you can apply for the DGO courses after completing your BAMS.
There are some universities which offer the DGO courses.

1. Bharti vidyapeeth university from College of ayurveda, pune, India.

2. Institute of medical science from Banaras Hindu university, Varanasi, India.

3. Gujarat ayurved university in Jamunanagar, India.

4. R.A Podar medical college, Mumbai India.

5. Institute of medical science in Banaras hindu university, varanasi, India.

Fee structure for clinical subjects like DGO etc.

For general category, the total fee is 14 00 000 rs.
For NRI/PIO/FN/Management category candidates, the total fee is 17 90 000 Rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?