15th September 2019, 09:38 PM
SHREYA JENA

Who all are eligible for IISER examination?

I am pursuing my 12th from Science with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. May I apply for Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test (IISER) examination at this stage?

23rd November 2019, 09:50 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Who all are eligible for IISER examination?

IISER offers admission to BS-MS course through JEE Main, KVPY and SCB channel. Admission through JEE Main and KVPY will be direct for candidates who satisfied the specific eligibility conditions. Admission through SCB channel will be based on IISER Aptitude Test.

IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) in science stream in 2019 or 2020 with marks equal or above the cut off percentage in their respective board.

IISER Aptitude Test Pattern
- Number of Questions : 60
- Total Marks : 180
- Duration : 3 Hours
- Exam will be devided into four sections physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology with equal weightage.
- For every correct answer, +3 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?