31st March 2017, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IISER after completing my Intermediate? What is the procedure to join the IISER?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to join the IISER so want to know can I get admission in IISER after completing my Intermediate? What is the procedure to join the IISER? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2017, 04:55 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IISER after completing my Intermediate? What is the procedure to join the IISER?

IISER refers to Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research and admission in the same is offered through three channels which are as below :-

* Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) channel : For this one has to earn KVYP fellowship by qualifying KVYP examination.

* Joint Entrance Examination of Indian Institutes of Technology (JEE) channel : For this one has to secure rank under 10000 in JEE Advanced.

* State and Central Boards Channel (SCB) channel : For this student has to first qualify minimum cutoff set by IISER for different state or Central board of education and then have to appear and qualify entrance examination held by IISER.

So as far as you are concerned about getting admission in IISER after intermediate then for you the best option is either through JEE channel or is through SCB channel.

For detailed information regarding IISER admission you can refer to the link www.iiseradmission.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?