22nd February 2020, 09:55 AM
Milind@18

Who all are eligible for the post of Chargemen in Ordinance Factory?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech in Chemical Engineering. So, now am I eligible for the post of Chargemen in Ordinance Factory? Which entrance exam do I need to write? And, what is the pay scale of Chargemen in Ordinance Factory?

14th November 2022, 12:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible for the post of Chargemen in Ordinance Factory?

Eligibility criteria
Those who have completed 3 years diploma or equivalent in relevant discipline duly approved by AICTE
Or
Those who are graduated in engineering
Chemical, metallurgy, clothing technology, leather technology etc

Applicants must possess BSc degree with general chemistry as one of the major subject.

Candidates are selected on the basis of entrance exam.
Candidates can apply online for Indian Ordinance factory Charge man vacancy through their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?