11th September 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Who all are eligible for Wipro WASE exam?

Hi, I am studying 2nd year of BCA from a college affiliated to Bangalore University. Am I eligible to attend Wipro WASE exam and when it will be conducted? Or, do I need to complete the BCA degree then only I can apply?

12th October 2019, 06:28 PM
S4018

Default Re: Who all are eligible for Wipro WASE exam?

Candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma). A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation and Post Graduation ( if applicable). A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Wipro selection process.

You can appear while you are in last year
14th October 2019, 09:49 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible for Wipro WASE exam?

The educational qualifications required for the WIPRO WASE exam are mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed 10th standard with 60% marks from any recognised board.

2. Candidates must have completed 12th standard with 60% marks from any recognised board.

3. Candidates must have completed graduation degree with 60% marks from any recognised colleges or, university.

4. Candidates must have completed post-graduation degree with 60% marks from any recognised university.

5. Nationality:- Indian.

6. Candidates must have not any pending backlogs in their study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?