5th February 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Wipro WASE for PHP Developer? Procedure to register online for Wipro WASE?

hi...I am BSc Computer Scince graduate. now i am working as a PHP software developer in Bangalore...

I wish to go for PG (MCA) next year,But I really wish to join wipro wase after reading about this amazing course.I have 72% in 10th 64%in 2 n 67% in BSc.Can I join wipro wase?? If yes,how can I? Need to register online? or need to attend any local placement drives ?

Plz help me...I am really attracted to this course...

Thanx In Advance..to all,

10th February 2015, 03:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Wipro WASE for PHP Developer? Procedure to register online for Wipro WASE?

Wipro technologies India's leading IT company initiated the wipro academy of software excellence (WASE).

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate should complete his B.Sc(CS/ IT/ ELECTRONICS/ Physics/ mathematics/ statistics)/ BCA/ BCM.

2. Candidate must have 50% aggregate marks in 10th and 12th and should have 60% aggregate marks in graduation.

3. Candidate should mandatory opt mathematics as one of the subject in 12th.

4. Candidate must be currently in the final year of the graduation.

For registration https://synergy.wipro.com/ResumePost...gCampusReg.jsp
25th February 2023, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to join Wipro WASE for PHP Developer? Procedure to register online for Wipro WASE?

I am not attended the wipro step plus assessment because my system was suddenly hanged that's why I didn't attend the step plus assessment this is my first attempt is there any possible chance to reschedule my wipro step plus assessment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?