16th February 2010, 06:00 PM

Why the education in india is very hard & costly than the another contries?

BECAUSE OF THE HIGH LEVEL COMPITITION & HIGH POPULATION IN INDIA.

NOW A DAYS, IN INDIAN CURRENCY LEVEL INCREASE WITH ITS POPULATION GROWTH, SO NOT MORE WEALTHNESS PRODUCE IN THE HEAD OF EACH PERSON SO , THE PARENTS OF ALL STUDENTS BECOME SELFISH FOR THEIR STUDENT & STUDY THEM VERY WELL FROM HIGHER EDUCATION FIELD. THE RATIO OF STUDENTS INCREASE & SEATS ARE LIMITED..

THAT'S BECOME A REASON FOR THIS QUESTION.. YAS, AM I RIGHT?

17th February 2010, 12:36 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why the education in india is very hard & costly than the another contries?

yes, you are absolutely right to some extent and further adding some more reasons to your points i will say that,, in india more privatization of education sector is taking place and more people are moving for their admission in these schools and govt is impotent to provide quality education to all and with time economy is rising and so is the education standard so the money is also fowing from our pockets..
now your other question about hard syllabus of our education it is because our education pattern is designed so and each student is bound to study alll fixed subjects from the childhood till his adolescence so now recently in todays news it was there that there are some reforms made in this system which will be implimented by 2013 and i think this education standard is good because it is the reason why we are ahead and considered as having very superior education than in other countries...
17th February 2010, 08:49 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Why the education in india is very hard & costly than the another contries?

it is also to say that the educational institutes in our country are managed by politicians and businessmen who are culprits and open the institute only for profit and not for providing education,its not the case in foreign countries
17th February 2010, 11:23 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

i think you are right for some way but i think those who are intrested in education then the government are giving help to those peoples. in now a days private institution get more fees than government. this is the biggest reason.
17th February 2010, 12:11 PM
japna

the no. of people aware from importance of education. so every one wants to be perfect and no.1 so the level of competion is increased. corruption is also responsible for costly education. the wealthy person can give high donation. this create the problem for talented peoples.
17th February 2010, 01:16 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

yes you are right in what you think but this
is not just because of parents selfishness
students in their school life are not aware of aims
and focus when they are aware of it only higher studies
are suggested by all hence only for livelihood students
opt their studying accordingly...........
17th February 2010, 11:45 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

yes education in india is high but this is not exat reason
even if we increase the no.of colleges the fees won't come down
and also not because of high population
19th February 2010, 12:57 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you are correct to some extent. India is moving fast now-a-days. with its increasing population the value of money is also increasing. more privatization is going to take place. politicians are putting their nose into education departments. and for the corruption over their degrading the educational value.
so you need more money for admitting into an institution.
and yes the quality of education is being enriched day by day.
from the period of childhood all have to study heard and concentrate on their studies.
otherwise they will fall apart.
15th March 2010, 05:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

my dear friend.....
the study is more costly in india because in india there are so manny colleges are open day by day, and they will earn more fees for students............i think the reason is that, there are large number of colleges are open.............and they will not interested in to give education, but it was interested in to earn more money.......
15th March 2010, 11:28 PM
meenakumari

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

NOW A DAYS, IN INDIAN CURRENCY LEVEL INCREASE WITH ITS POPULATION GROWTH, SO NOT MORE WEALTHNESS PRODUCE IN THE HEAD OF EACH PERSON SO , THE PARENTS OF ALL STUDENTS BECOME SELFISH FOR THEIR STUDENT & STUDY THEM VERY WELL FROM HIGHER EDUCATION FIELD. THE RATIO OF STUDENTS INCREASE & SEATS ARE LIMITED..

www.deeshaa.org/who-actually-paid-for-my-education/ - it will help you to know about your doubt ,all the information anda do on
15th March 2010, 11:29 PM
meenakumari

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

www.deeshaa.org/who-actually-paid-for-my-education/ - it will help you to know about your doubt ,all the information anda do on

www.deeshaa.org/who-actually-paid-for-my-education this will you a lot
16th March 2010, 12:25 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend
the foriegn currencies like dollar and euro are more expensive than indian rupee
so the education in other countries is cheaper than here in india
moreover the no. of colleges is increasing and the inflation too is doing so
owing to this the education is getting expensive as well
16th March 2010, 06:43 PM
Manjeet124

This is a good question and i also agree with you. But now days the education is become more easier.....
17th March 2010, 02:57 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
i am agree with your points ,
that in this time the parents becomes the selfish toward the education for his child.
and also the currency ratio of the each and every country depends upon the population.
o k
all the best.
21st October 2010, 04:04 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
yes, you are absolutely right
to some extent and further
adding some more reasons to
your points i will say that,, in
india more privatization of
education sector is taking
place and more people are
moving for their admission in
these schools and govt is
impotent to provide quality
education to all and with
time economy is rising and
so is the education standard
so the money is also fowing
from our pockets..
now your other question
about hard syllabus of our
education it is because our
education pattern is
designed so and each
student is bound to study alll
fixed subjects from the
childhood till his
adolescence so now recently
in todays news it was there
that there are some reforms
made in this system which
will be implimented by 2013
and i think this education
standard is good because it is
the reason why we are
ahead and considered as
having very superior
education than in other
countries
16th June 2011, 11:46 PM
amit gaur2065

hmmmmmm, the answer of this question is very typical acoording to me, i think we are right for some way but according to my thinking those who are intrested in education then the government are giving help to those peoples. in now a days private institution/universities get more and more fees than government. so this is the biggest reason. at last we can there are corruption all around of us.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?