24th August 2011, 06:19 AM
s.asif basha

Why to prepare for GATE Exam in 3rd year of Engineering?

why do u prepare gates examaination in 3rd year of my engineering course. what if i prepare for the exam in the final year

25th August 2011, 01:17 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Why to prepare for GATE Exam in 3rd year of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.asif basha View Post
why do u prepare gates examaination in 3rd year of my engineering course. what if i prepare for the exam in the final year

WHY TO PREPARE FOR GATE EXAM FROM 3RD YEAR???

There are plenty of reasons we can say to carry out the preparation for GATE exam from 3rd year of college some of the important reasons are as follows....

-> GATE exam consists of questions which is based on your engineering stream core subjects... most of the core subjects will be covered in your 3rd year of engineering.. so if you can start your preparation for GATE by then it will be really helpful to you...

-> There will be lot of time for preparation if you start from 3rd year, cause GATE exam need a lot of time for preparation, so only when you start from 3rd year you can be confident enough to write the exam when you reach final year...

-> When you are in final year you will be having lot of other works to concentrate like Project, Campus placement ( if you are interested and not sure of PG course ), culturals , tour etc... so you won't be able to find time to prepare for GATE exam...

-> So don't hesitate now or else you will in future.. so put your hard work from now on in 3rd year then for sure you will get what you desired in future...

-> Need any help in how to prepare for GATE exam... just leave a post in our forum..

All the Best..
25th August 2011, 01:53 AM
Bullo

Default Re: Why to prepare for GATE Exam in 3rd year of Engineering?

hello friend!!

If you want to prepare for GATE then 3rd year is the best time to start your preparations..
If you do the same in 4th year then you may not be able to put more time and effort into it as you will have to do some project work which requires time...as well as you may prepare for campussing...So its best to start off your preparations early...

Many students repent later on for starting their preparations late in 4th yr...
So I'll advice you to start it early and get full advantage..

All the best!!
25th August 2011, 07:44 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Why to prepare for GATE Exam in 3rd year of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.asif basha View Post

3rd n 4th year of engineering are very crucial years and the bulk of the engineering knowledge is obtained from these years only..so its always advisable to start ur preparations side by side to ur college studies..n in this way u can smoothly manage all the things..moreover ur coaching will only assist u in ur engineering..
if u go in for preparations in the last year then u will be having a really hectic schedule because..there is major project..then there is the tension of placements..so its best to start up with the preparations in the 3rd year only..when u have ample amount of time to prepare..

hope this helps..
25th August 2011, 12:02 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
i will suggest you to prepare from the 1st year, whats wrong in taking preparation , and from 3rd year you have to take preparation otherwise it will be very hard for you , after all you score good marks in gate in 3rd year you will get good scholarship .
22nd September 2011, 12:08 PM
saugata2008

I don't think it is necessary to start preparation for GATE from 3rd year .In 3rd year your first priority of study should be your semester subjects .There is no age limit and no limitation in the number of attempts .So you can give it letter as many times as possible and if you can a good grip on the subjects of 3rd year,then those will help you in preparation of GATE.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?