16th December 2009, 07:04 PM
rathodpratikd

Will AIEEE Application be accepted if photo is colored one and signed only on photo?

Dear Sirs

I have submitted AIEEE examination form on line. But I have pasted colour photo and my school Principal has put his signature on photograpah only instead of half signature on photo and half on application form.

Please let me know whether my application will be accepted.

Regards.

Rathod Pratikkumar Dipakbhai

30th December 2009, 09:08 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will AIEEE Application be accepted if photo is colored one and signed only on photo?

yes your application form will be accepted but to make things sure please contact the iit office
30th December 2009, 02:33 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will AIEEE Application be accepted if photo is colored one and signed only on photo?

color photo is not an problem but cant be sure about the signature thing,it will be better for you to contact the examination section of aieee
31st December 2009, 03:06 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

there is no problem at all as you just wanted the photo to be attested by the principle ...it is not a problem if the signature is completely on the photo.......trust on your principle ...they are most experienced one in attesting certificate and photos....they can not make any kind of mistake......

best of luck
31st December 2009, 05:36 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

It will be accepted but it will be better if u contact at given no or by mail
elephone #

011-22239177-80
011-22246087

Email Id [email protected]
31st December 2009, 09:50 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

I dont think it will create a problem for you but try to contact the center and ask them so for help.
1st January 2010, 09:13 PM
chanchal

No, its not a problem at all SO DON'T WORRY (but a black and white pic is preffered as its easily screened...)
1st January 2010, 10:34 PM
kunal0615

Lightbulb Re: Will AIEEE Application be accepted if photo is colored one and signed only on photo?

there r chance it may be selected,as clerk there r very hurried doing there work.so the best way is go round the way i.e put in another application forum
2nd January 2010, 12:26 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

hey the colour photo will not cause any problem,and i think the signature problem will also not be a problem,but try to be in the safe side and just ring to the help desk of aieee,which you can easily find in the aieee brochure.
2nd January 2010, 10:13 AM
himzu

yes........... don't worry Ur form will b accepted
2nd January 2010, 10:28 AM
rinesh

yes it wiil be accepted instead only signed ie attestted photograph is nedded.
2nd January 2010, 01:24 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
your application will be selected surely do not worry
best of luck for your exam
2nd January 2010, 04:03 PM
vickey kumar

yes your app.form'll be submitted as previous year my frend had made such mistake but he got his admit card.
further, you should check your app.status after 5th january.
2nd January 2010, 04:11 PM
nikita jain

Thumbs up Re: Will AIEEE Application be accepted if photo is colored one and signed only on photo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathodpratikd View Post
Dear Sirs

I have submitted AIEEE examination form on line. But I have pasted colour photo and my school Principal has put his signature on photograpah only instead of half signature on photo and half on application form.

Please let me know whether my application will be accepted.

Regards.

Rathod Pratikkumar Dipakbhai
no, but u can write a letter to aieee board to make ur form applicable
2nd January 2010, 05:05 PM
quddus

you form will be rejected,it is a big problem.

Hope not reject
2nd January 2010, 07:46 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Your application is liable to reject,because black and white photo showing your name and date in which photo is taken is required,but you have pasted colour photo.

According to study carried out by a popular news paper in kolkata on the subject matter of 'complexcity' in form filling of various entrances in India,prove that every year near about 40,000 applications are rejected every year due to form filling mistake.

However,I think your mistake is not 'big one' hope your form will not be rejected
3rd January 2010, 11:02 AM
kusum singal

ur form will be rejected due to ur signatures n photo also .photo doesnt vary too much but signatute varies.so contact plz for conformation contact to office.AIEE E COMMITTEE.OK
3rd January 2010, 03:26 PM
chanchal chaba

Smile Re: Will AIEEE Application be accepted if photo is colored one and signed only on photo?

yes........... don't worry Ur form will b accepted for sure........
7th January 2010, 06:16 PM
rohit kumar singh

it may get rejected.......nothing can be done now...just conatact to ur concerned authority
8th January 2010, 05:25 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hello Rathod i don't think that your for will be rejected just because of colored photo or signatures of your principal, just be sure nothing else is left blank or wrong in your form.
14th January 2010, 05:55 PM
mathur

colour photograph may create problem as it was clearly mentioned that photograph should be black and white containing the name of candidate along with the date on which photograph was taken. contact aieee authorities
15th January 2010, 07:36 PM
himansh

the signed photo attested by the principle must be only one....but the colour photo can create problems with your candidature....
29th January 2010, 01:17 AM
sumitkumarinmit

color photo is difficult for scanning so this might create problem and signed one can be allowed
30th January 2010, 09:30 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

yes, your application cannot be accepted because its wrong to avoid their rules.
31st January 2010, 07:12 PM
edward
Top Answerer

you form will be rejected as your photo is not having the sign,you must contact he authority as soon as possible so that they can help you in time.
6th February 2010, 01:27 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

do not worry,
your form must be selected.
so concentrate own your study.
6th February 2010, 08:10 PM
mittureddy

better to contact the authority ............it is a problem to some extent................don't worry.......wish that it will be accepted...............
7th February 2010, 08:52 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes if your foto is coloredit doenbt matter but your form had to be attested by some gazettrd officer if you havent done this there are chances of your form being rejected
13th February 2010, 10:14 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

dont worry your form will be accepted by the authority. it dosent matter that your principal sign is not there on the photo graph.so just cool down and prepare well for your exam.
14th February 2010, 12:50 AM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

ya the photo should be a latest photograph .. important thing is it should be attested ......
18th May 2010, 07:11 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

hi
dont worry your form will not be rejected and you will get your admit card
for further assistance please visit the link given below:
www.aieee.nic.ac.in
all the best
18th May 2010, 10:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Dont worry, your form will not be rejected in few kind of mistake.
your form will be accepted by the concerned authority, so please
dont worry, just concentrate in your studies...........

ok
all the best.
15th July 2010, 05:38 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Your application form may be liable to be rejected but before this you can contact the concerned authority.

You required to paste the black and white photograph with your date of birth and the date of photograph.

They may consider the problem ,the whole thing depends on them.
31st August 2010, 03:05 AM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

As you have submitted AIEEE examination form on line.

But you have pasted colour photo and your school

Principal has put his signature on photograpah only

instead of half signature on photo and half on application

form.So i think your form will be rejected.
6th January 2011, 05:38 PM
Vardhaman Nimani

i need to know that if i have pasted a coloured photograph in my aieee form then will my form will be accepted or rejected? plzzz guide me as soon as possible. Officials at the given number are not responding...
25th February 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have sent my application by speed post on 5.1.2011 by speed post. My application no. is 0519857. Name on photograph was typed by photographer 'Neha Singh' instead of Neha Sinha. I therefore request you kindly to issue order to allow me in the examination of aieee.
Yours faithfully,
Neha Sinha, Mob. No. 09431200410.
26th February 2011, 08:51 PM
ankurloonia

yes your form will be accepted. I am so sure because I have done the same mistakes and I have received my admit card so obviously these things won't matter. so just prepare well for your exams.
5th December 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have pasted my coloured photo, will it create any problem? Instead i have my black and white
photo but it is largar than the box provided.
21st December 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

in my form the attested side,by ink got rubed but it also show the name of my school?
25th December 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted form with coloured photo.will it be rejected?
16th January 2012, 07:31 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have submitted form with coloured photo.will it be rejected?
dear friend ,

the colored photo will not create any problem about the acceptance of the application form.

most important part of the acceptance of the application of the form is demand draft or the payment mode and date of the birth.

to know the status of your application form kindly visit the website

www.aieee.nic.in

thanks
and best luck
30th June 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir I forget my photos and my seat alloted in1st round _kya mai koi other photo de sakta hu { please help me sir}
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?