17th January 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?

Dear Sir,
If the candidate application form for AIEEE was accompanied with colored photo without date, will it be acceptable or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I have not written my name and date of photograph?
  2. Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  3. Will AIEEE Application be accepted if photo is colored one and signed only on photo? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Mistake in ICMR Photo upload -- [New]
  5. Will it be a problem if I forget to write the name and date on the photo of AIEEE form?
  6. What shall I do having pasted color photo without mentioning date instead of Black and white photo on AIEEE application form and sent hard copy along with DD?
  7. Attested coloured photo without name and date in AIEEE form : Will my form get rejected?
  8. Will my JEE form be rejected having not signed in Column 28? Can I send online application again if it rejected?
  9. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if my AIEEE attestation on photo is unclear?
  10. Will my application form be rejected in case I pasted the colored photographs without having name in the AIEEE form?
  11. Is Attested Photo required for IIT JEE application form?
  12. Will the use of Stapler on IIT JEE application form lead to form rejection?
  13. Will my form be rejected if date is not written in declaration?
  14. Will my form get rejected after making a mistake in AIEEE application form?
  15. Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?
  16. Submitted IIT JEE form with coloured background on the photo : Will my form be rejected?
  17. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?
  18. How to know if my CET application form is rejected or not?
13th May 2012, 01:45 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?

hello friend
B.TECH..bachelor of technology..
after graduating a fresher can expect a minimum salary of below 30,000 based on the company which is recruiting...
if you are an IT student then you can expect a package of 3.5 to 4 lakhs per annum...
same way for ECE,EEE,EIE,ECM,MECH,CIVIL,CSE...based on the company and their requirements they may give you a good package if you are skill ful enough...
mainly PRIVATE SECTOR companies will give good amount salary for FRESHERS...
IT students are lucky because maximum all IT companies offer you good package and they increase based on your performance...
PUBLIC SECTOR ..will also offer but less than PRIVATE...but you can have job security and many other allowances...
so dont worry STUDY well get placed in good company and you are done...
13th May 2012, 02:25 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?

VIT offers many undergraduate courses. You have not mentioned which course you want to pursue. For B.Tech course the institute conducts a common entrance exam. The basic eligibility for this course is to obtain 60% marks in PCM. You have not mentioned your marks in physics, chemistry maths. For all other undergraduate courses in VIT, you should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Since you have obtained only 56% you are not eligible for courses like BCA, BBA, B. Sc Multimedia & Animation , B.Sc Computer Science, etc.

Ue
21st November 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
will the jee main 2013 form be accepted with a photo without date and name?
23rd November 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

will jee main accept recent photo without date and name
19th March 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I have uploaded photograph without name?will it be rejected?should i fill form again?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?