14th January 2010, 02:19 PM
surbhi tomar

Will Amity University, Alliance Business School of Bangalore, JP, IILM Lodhi road and other good institutes take score of Feb Mat?

Will amity university, alliance business school of banglore,J.P,IILM LODHI ROAD n also some other good institutes take score of feb mat 2010?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  2. Which IILM is better between IILM-GSM, IIML-CMS, IILM-Lodhi Road or IILM Gurgaon?
  3. Which MBA colleges are accepting MAT 2016 score? Scope of MAT in getting good college and salary?
  4. In which colleges there is a chance for me to get admission for MBA with a percentile of 36.36 in CAT Exam?
  5. Chances of getting a good college after scoring 631.5 in MAT with 79.22 percentile? Cutoff of the colleges?
  6. What are the B.Schools that I can get after scoring 58.7 percentile in CAT?
  7. In which college can I get admission after scoring 2256 MCA rank?
  8. Which MBA college can I get in AP after scoring 1092 rank in ICET?
  9. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  10. All the information related to admission criteria for B.B.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college is suitable for me for MBA after scoring UPSEE General rank of 2680?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  13. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat in OUCET?
  14. What are the different courses available in BBA without maths? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for MBA management after scoring 45% in graduation
  16. Fee structure of XAT colleges? How much I have to pay at time of admission?
  17. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  18. Last year's cut-off for MBA(finance) from Symbiosis in SNAP for SC category? Fees for the same?

26th November 2013, 11:55 PM
Manju220kv

Default Re: Will Amity University, Alliance Business School of Bangalore, JP, IILM Lodhi road and other good institutes take score of Feb Mat?

Yes of course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?