7th July 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of XAT colleges? How much I have to pay at time of admission?

hello
wat we hav to pay in
admission under xat examination????
please tell me about fee of xat colleges
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission cost and fee structure of XAT?
  2. XAT form is a common form for all colleges under XAT or there are separate forms to be filled?
  3. Fee structure of XAT entrance exam?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  6. What is the annual fees of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in IIT Bombay?
  7. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  8. When are the forms of different engineering entrance tests going to be out? How much would they cost?
  9. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  10. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  11. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  12. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  13. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure for MBBS in private sector? How much money do I have to pay?
  16. How much score required in MAT,XAT,ATMA and CAT for getting admission ITM college Mumbai? What is the fee structure and placement record?
  17. What is the fee structure for CS executive course? Can I pay the fee in installment
  18. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
10th August 2014, 01:24 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee structure of XAT colleges? How much I have to pay at time of admission?

XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test has been conducted for getting admission in XLRI, Jamshedpur. Candidate scores less than 50% in aggregate in the graduation final examination are also eligible for the test. Even final year graduation students can also write the exam. They have to submit the final exam scorecard within a stipulated time. XAT eligibility criteria is also uniform for all categories of candidates, General, SC, ST, OBC and DA. It offers courses in XLRI
PGDM (Business Management)
PGDM (Human Resource Management)
PGDM (Global MBA)
PGDM (General Management)
Fellow Programme in Management
These courses are offered by XLRI, School of Business & Human Resources.
The fee for MBA is Rs 12 lakh onwards for the entire semesters. The below institutes accepts XAT score:
Xavier Labour Relations Institute
S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
Institute of Management Technology
MICA, Ahmedabad
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar
T. A. Pai Management Institute
Great Lakes Institute of Management
Goa Institute of Management
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship
Loyola Institute of Business Administration
L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management
ICFAI Business School
Xavier Institute of Social Service
Institute for Financial Management and Research
VIT Business School
ICFAI UNIVERSITY
International School of Business & Media
Alliance School of Business,Alliance University
ITM Business School
Amity Business School
NIILM Centre for Management Studies
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development
Amrita School of Business - Dept. of Management Studies
SIES College of Management Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?