13th May 2019, 11:07 AM
Anurag maithani123

Will B.Tech in CSE is going to help me for becoming an Ethical Hacker?

I want to become an ethical hacker. Should I do my B.Tech in CSE from IIT or any other college? Does there any benefits of doing B.Tech from IIT? Does college matter in the field of ethical hacking?

22nd May 2019, 10:42 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Will B.Tech in CSE is going to help me for becoming an Ethical Hacker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anurag maithani123 View Post
I want to become an ethical hacker. Should I do my B.Tech in CSE from IIT or any other college? Does there any benefits of doing B.Tech from IIT? Does college matter in the field of ethical hacking?
No, college doesn't matter a lot in the field of Ethical Hacking. It all depends on your interest towards that particular thing. If you are keen to know about Ethical Hacking, then you can learn about it in colleges other than IITs too.
In both the institutes i.e. IITs and non-IITs, you will get subjects like Cyber Security, Cryptography techniques which will enhance your knowledge towards Ethical Hacking. You can also attend workshops conducted on Ethical Hacking at college level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?