15th June 2016, 01:30 PM
Parul ah

Am I eligible to get admission in any colleges based on Delhi University after scoring 70% marks in CBSE board?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I passed out my 12th class from CBSE board last year,I got 67% and according to best 4 the percentage is 70% almost ,will I get admission in any college of Delhi university? Please reply me as soon as possible. Looking forward to get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  2. Colleges in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 81.75% in CBSE board in 4 best subjects?
  3. Can I get admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 60 to 70% marks in 12th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  5. Can i pursue Economic Honours in DU after scoring 93% marks in 12th board exam?
  6. How can I get admission in any top 5 colleges of Delhi University after scoring 75% marks in CBSE class 12th
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Com honors after scoring 60 percentage marks in CBSE 12th science group? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc course after scoring 89.2% marks in class 12th?
  9. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 65.4% in CBSE exam
  10. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  11. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission for NCHMCT after scoring 50% marks in CBSE 12th board exaination
  13. Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling?
  14. Is Delhi board good to get admission in B.Tech?
  15. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  16. Can I get admission in any Engineering college at Haryana, Punjab, Delhi or NCR with CBSE marks?
  17. Can I join BBA having completed my 12th Commerce with 56%?
  18. Eligibility for DTU, NSIT and IP university engineering colleges?

15th June 2016, 08:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any colleges based on Delhi University after scoring 70% marks in CBSE board?

If you want to get admission in Hons. course in mathematics, physics, chemistry, commerce etc.. and belong to general category then it is not possible to get admission.

As, the cut off marks for admission in colleges of university is very high. But if you are interested in getting admission in Sanskrit, Hindi etc..you can wait till cut off is released.

For more information about examination visit at www.du.ac.in.

15th June 2016, 10:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any colleges based on Delhi University after scoring 70% marks in CBSE board?

DU stands for Delhi university and it is among India's bret university the admission in undergraduate courses are conducted on the basis of score in 10+2.

So, for admission in most of course minimum required percentage is above 85% in best four. So, there is very less chance of getting admission with 70% in 10+2.

You have to wait for cut off list to get more details. For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.

15th June 2016, 11:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Your percentage of marks in best four subjects is only 70%.

Depening upon this percentage of marks, you can not get admission in any college of Delhi university becuase your percentage of marks is very less.

Even upto fifth cut off of marks, there will be no college whose percentage requirement will be less than 80%.

15th June 2016, 11:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you belong to general or OBC category then most probably there is no chance for you for seeking admission in any course in any college as for these categories generally the cutoffs remains over 80%.

But in case you belong to SC/ST category you have chance of getting admission in the applied courses in the few of the last cutoffs.

For more details and having idea about the previous year cutoffs you can visit the official website of DU i.e; www.du.ac.in.

16th June 2016, 12:47 AM
pyare7

Your percentage of marks in best four subjects is only 70%.

Depening upon this percentage of marks, you can not get admission in any college of Delhi university becuase your percentage of marks is very less.

Even upto fifth cut off of marks, there will be no college whose percentage requirement will be less than 80%.

30th May 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 78.25% in science stream with biology. So, does there is any chance in DU?

7th July 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12 standard this year from Sci maths by 72%. And u wish to take BA (Hons.) in coll. So do I have any chance to get admission in du colleges??

28th May 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 class with 72% marks in CBSE board with PCM . Can I get admission in any of the colleges of DU for B.Sc.

3rd May 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 75.6 % from commerce side without maths, can i get admission in DU for BBA .

22nd May 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have 71 percent in commerce Can I get admission in B com pass south campus evening or morning shift

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?