11th January 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Will it be best for me to do project in RCI, Hyderabad pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?

hello sir i,m doing my btech 4thyear.i'm thinking to do project in rci hyderabad.my relative is wrking in that company.was it best to do project there..i'm confused please help..?

17th January 2013, 10:39 AM
bangla satish

Default Re: Will it be best for me to do project in RCI, Hyderabad pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?

need list of companies for electronis to do major project???/
16th February 2013, 12:49 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will it be best for me to do project in RCI, Hyderabad pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i,m doing my btech 4thyear.i'm thinking to do project in rci hyderabad.my relative is wrking in that company.was it best to do project there..i'm confused please help..?

Dear Aspirant,

100% it will be benefited if you do the project in the RCI.

Because it is the indian well known company.

So many advantage are there from that company.If you do a project from it.

So dont worry just complete your project from the RCI company without any misconception.

With out any zero % doubt you can go on do the project.Since i am person living in the Hyderabad i know more about it.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
23rd November 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i need a project list for electronics......help me. please
13th December 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

In which companys we can do major projects in compuer science?
20th December 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm pursuing my b.tech final yr from mechanical branch .I'm interested to do my major project in rci .can I get permission for that ???
5th January 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm pursuing my b.tech final year from mechanical branch .I'm interested to do my major project in RCI .can I get permission for that....
7th January 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to do my major project from rci by ece stream..can any one tells the procedure for registration.
11th March 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to do my btech 3rd year internship at nrsc hyderabad is it good to do there ,please help me out ?
30th April 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do my it mini project in rci...
Is there any possibility for doing mini project in rci.
25th December 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm pursuing my b.tech final year from mechanical branch .I'm interested to do my major project in RCI .how can I get permission for that...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?