26th August 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to do M.Sc Honors after completion of B.Sc in General category?

I am doing B.Sc General with subject combination of Biology, Zoology and Chemistry. Will I be able to do M.Sc Honors after this B.Sc in General category? If yes, then which subject specialization should I choose between these three?

30th August 2019, 09:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to do M.Sc Honors after completion of B.Sc in General category?

Having pursued B.Sc. (General) degree course with subject combination Biology, Zoology, and Chemistry, you are certainly eligible for pursuing Master's degree in anyone of the three subjects.

Further, the selection of subject for your Master's degree among the three options available is completely dependent on your personal interest and strength and all has some or more career options in their respective field for deserving candidates.
31st August 2019, 12:34 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to do M.Sc Honors after completion of B.Sc in General category?

Candidates passed B.Sc in General are eligible to pursue the M.Sc Honors course in any one of the subject pursued in bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to pursue the course in M.Sc Zoology or Botany.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for the admission in the course.
31st August 2019, 12:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue the M.Sc in Zoology or Botany.

Candidates passed B.Sc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry are eligible for admission in the course.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit official website to get detail about it.
31st August 2019, 04:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As you have studied zoology, botany and Chemistry in your your degree course and now you are eligible to pursue MSc in any of the above subjects such as MSc in chemistry and Zoology, Botany a per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?