6th March 2012, 10:07 PM
viky9208

Will I be able to get a good job in a good company after passing 2nd year in IT engineering?

sir
i am studying in 2nd year of it engg. i got year back in first year will i able to get job in
good company

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get placed in any good IT company after scoring 81.44% in 10th, 59.8% in 2nd PU
  2. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?
  3. How can I receive a good job in multinational company after passing polytechnic engineering from Electronics
  4. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  5. How to do a job in a good company after passing B.Tech EEE branch
  6. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 56%? I am doing engineering in E&C
  8. Can I get a good job in a good computer company after passing 10th, 12th and B.Tech with 69%?
  9. Procedure to do training in any good company? I am a 2nd year B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  10. How to get good percentage in B.Tech to grab a good job?
  11. Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after passing B.Tech with 61%
  12. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
  13. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  14. Can I get a job in TATA or LG after passing 2nd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. How to get a job in core companies being a electronics engineering student? -- [New]
  16. What should I do to get a good job in a core company after completion of mechanical engineering?
  17. What to do after completing B.Tech Electrical other than M.Tech and MBA? Information about Electrical branch related courses and their scope?
  18. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
7th March 2012, 03:21 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get a good job in a good company after passing 2nd year in IT engineering?

Let me provide you some of the top IT Companies which will offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Engineering with IT stream
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys
-Microsoft
-Google
-Oracle
-Mahindra Satyam
-IBM
-Syntel etc.

Some of these companies will come for on campus and off campus recruitments. Some other companies will conduct referral walkins and regular walkins.

The minimum eligibility criteria for the candidates to be eligible for various jobs in these companies is different.

However, if the candidate is of Career 60, then he is eligible to appear for the selection procedure of many of these companies.

Career 60 means the candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks through out his career in all the academic levels.

The selection procedure will be by
-Written Test
-Technical Round
-Interview

Some Companies will condut JAM and Group Discussion as a part of screening the candidates.

So, I suggest you to score 75% of marks in your Engineering course and try to be strong enough in subject knowledge without any backlogs by the time you complete your Engineering course.

Grab the information regarding job opportunities from time to time and apply for jobs which best suit your profile and crack the selection procedure.

Wish you all the best.
7th March 2012, 03:48 PM
sawafsaaf

Default Re: Will I be able to get a good job in a good company after passing 2nd year in IT engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viky9208 View Post
sir
i am studying in 2nd year of it engg. i got year back in first year will i able to get job in
good company
if you are studying for a degree course like b.tech or b.e, you will get good job after completing your course.there are lots of companies like TCS,HCL, Xurmo, google,yahoo,infosys etc. if you are doing diploma courses , you better seek a job in IT companies like Aliment software company banglore, and get experianced..after then, you will get wide choices and easy entry into big companies.

best of luck
8th March 2012, 05:53 AM
tanu47

Dear,
In todays competitive world,competition is so high. there r so many students with BE or Btech.so please get some experience in IT industry & then will get a good job in reputd companies.
All the very best.
3rd June 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Can any buddy suggest me,that wiil these reputed companies recruit as a fresher after having the year back???????
24th August 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Does one year back in third yr engineering matters???
2nd April 2014, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

I have 1st year passed in engineering and I have 2nd year atkt I have need a job in company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?