26th June 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?

Hello sir..., .. Have finished
my btech engineering in information technology with an
aggregate of 83% last year...! I had secured 80% in 10th and 12th respectively.Still i
didn't get enough chance to get a good
job...! What can i do to get a good job...?
And what are the extra qualifications i
need to get a good job...? Please reply.

12th November 2014, 12:04 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?

Apart from getting a good percentage in your academics, you also need to inculcate various skills to get a good job. Apart from technical skills all you need different skills as follows,

• Problem solving skills
• Time Management
• Leadership Qualities
• On time decision making skills
• Stress Management Skills
• Logical Reasoning Development
• Speaking and good communication skills
• Programming Skills

These are must and should required qualifications for get a good job. These are the things which you are tested in the process of recruitment along with technical skills in your academics.
17th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?

Now I completed my 12th. I wanted to join in IT field. Which coourse will be best for me to join in IT field.Please reply
19th April 2017, 10:51 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir..., .. Have finished
my btech engineering in information technology with an
aggregate of 83% last year...! I had secured 80% in 10th and 12th respectively.Still i
didn't get enough chance to get a good
job...! What can i do to get a good job...?
And what are the extra qualifications i
need to get a good job...? Please reply.
Attend the off-campus recruitment if on-campus is over.

Try preparing for the competitive exams in government level in both Center and State levels.

Try internships in the stream where you took engineering.

Make a impressible account in LinkedIn.

Register in various job sites with your latest skills and set job alerts such that you will receive about vacancies in your e-mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?