3rd October 2015, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in core companies being a electronics engineering student?

Hi,

I am hemanathan from gummidipoondi, i completed my engineering at 2 years before. In this 2 years gap i didn't work any company's, but i did some small self business here in gummidipoondi. Now am not satisfied my business going down. So need a good job in a core company in my engineering field , then what i need to do for that, pls some one help me for overcoming that 2 year gap of my carrier. Still i have enough knowledge in my engineering field, so please help me friend. Waiting for a good helping hands here pls.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Electronics stream?
  2. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  3. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  4. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  5. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  6. List of Core companies and their email IDs? How to get job there? -- [New]
  7. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  8. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  9. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  10. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  11. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?
  12. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  13. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  14. How to get a job in core electronics companies after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Poornima College of Engineering
  15. What kind of industrial job is available for me after passing B.E with 66.28%? Any chance for a job in core companies?
  16. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  17. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?
3rd October 2015, 05:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in core companies being a electronics engineering student?

There is nothing to worry and you can definitely switch to electronics domain leaving your business behind. Two years gap will not be a great issue if you have the adequate knowledge. You should aim at cracking the GATE with a good score as it will bring many job opportunities before you. Apart from GATE you should also appear various off-campus recruitment drives of core companies in your domain and try to crack all the selection rounds to avail the job opportunity in the field of electronics. You can also pursue higher studies in your domain and then opt for jobs after its completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?