23rd May 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to work in Software Field after completing MSc Computer Science? How much will be the salary?

i am planning to do my M.Sc computer science...will i be able to work in a software field very effectively to get a descent salary?? please help me out

24th May 2011, 03:51 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I be able to work in Software Field after completing MSc Computer Science? How much will be the salary?

Yes of course, your definitely eligible for going to the software sector and there's no doubt about that.Since you have completed your Master's course you can expect a job in software sector with handsome package but you will definitely face a tough competition with Computer Science,IT Engineer's,M.tech and MCA graduates. Hence you need to prepare well for the written tests and interview.

If need to be consistent in this sector i.e your aggregate's of 10th,12th,Graduation must be above 60%.But do remember that most of the software companies prefer fresher's.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	campusfreshers.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	31870  
24th May 2011, 09:16 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to work in Software Field after completing MSc Computer Science? How much will be the salary?

yes definaitly you eligible to seat in campus interview of IT MNC companies.

here salary is vary for different position so for MSC it you got arround 250000per annum.

you compete with all engg students and M.TECH students
24th May 2011, 11:10 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Will I be able to work in Software Field after completing MSc Computer Science? How much will be the salary?

Hi friend,

You can surely be able to work in a software field with your masters

degree. You will surely get a decent or more salary than you expect after

getting the job but getting the job little bit difficult because of MCA, and

engineering students. Don't worry. Just work a little bit harder than others.
24th May 2011, 11:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Definitely pursuing a career in the field of computers is possible. But you will need to begin at the executive level. Normally the salary will be less than MCA or a B.Tech candidate. Initially your salary will be lesser than that of these candidates. With experience it will increase also going in for M.Tech will be a good option.
24th May 2011, 11:32 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Will I be able to work in Software Field after completing MSc Computer Science? How much will be the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am planning to do my M.Sc computer science...will i be able to work in a software field very effectively to get a descent salary?? please help me out
Dear friend yes you can do work in software field because you have done M.SC in computer science this is too important...........

If you have good knowledge then there is no any problem to do work in any software company.............

If you have good knowledge then you can get minimum 25,000 to 50,000...

if you get experience then your salary increase in few days..............
1st June 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for it?
15th June 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Bsc comp sci ......
i hope to do msc it...........
is it possilble to do Msc it corresspondance????
then there is value for Msc it corresspondance ????
26th June 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i'm B.E. computer, plz. tell me courses other than java, .net and h/w and n/w. bcz. i'm so confused for choosing any field of software.
Is there neccesity of fresher for soft. companies?
If I'm not fresher then can i get good job? and for that purpose what type of preparation is needed.
23rd November 2011, 05:34 PM
Lakhvinder Chand

Default Re: What i expect Salary After MCA

Plz Tell me
8th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am doing m.sc computer science, to get job in good software companies how i have to prepare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?