15th April 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for both Bihar and Delhi seat in UG? I have completed class 10th from CBSE school

sir
i have completed class ten from a CBSE SCHOOL IN BIHAR ANDINTEND TO DO +2 FROM DELHI.WILL I BE ELEGIBLE FOR BOTH BIHAR AND DELHI SEATS IN UG

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  2. Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for Engineering and Medical if studying 12th CBSE in Delhi having completed 10th in Pune and 12th in Delhi?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  4. Will I be eligible to appear for DUMET/DPMT? I have done 10th form NIOS in Bihar
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  6. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  7. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school?
  9. How to join in hyderabad for 10th class CBSE? I have completed 9th standard in UAE
  10. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  12. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering? -- [New]
  13. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  14. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  15. Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India
  16. School Seat for 10th std CBSE in Bangalore South? Is there any special preference for NRI students?
  17. Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?
  18. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
22nd June 2015, 10:49 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for both Bihar and Delhi seat in UG? I have completed class 10th from CBSE school

Yes, you are eligible to apply for both the Bihar and the Delhi seats in the UG. But you are not eligible to get the admission in both the states simultaneously as it is a crime.

The eligibility to apply for the admission in the UG course from the Delhi or Bihar is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board.

There is no reservation or relaxation in the seat for the candidate of any particular domicile.

Other than this you have to fulfill the eligibility on the basis of the board aggregate and the entrance test.

Admission in the DU is on the basis of the board aggregate where as in the Bihar it is on the basis of entrance test for the few university whereas board aggregate in few colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?