17th May 2011, 11:16 AM
mayank gurnani

Will I get admission in AIEEE college in Gujarat after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE

dear sir,
i hav got 56 marks in aieee will i get admission in any aiee college in gujarat???

Related Questions:
28th April 2015, 07:35 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission in AIEEE college in Gujarat after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE

AIEEE is engineering entrance exam conducted on all india level for the admission in b.tech course. After qualifying the entrance exam you have to register for online counselling and fill your choices of colleges and stream that you want to get admission after that you will be allotted a seat in any college where you can get admission and after scoring 56% in AIEEE you can get top college for course.

Colleges in Gujarat where you can get admission are-

>> A.D. Panel institute of technology, vitthal udyog nagar
Gujarat

>> Atmiya institute of technology and science, Rajkot
Gujarat

>> Ahmedabad institute of technology, near vasant nagar township
Gota chokdi

>> Babaria institute of technology, Vadodra Mumbai highway
Gujarat

>> Dharamsingh desai institute of technology, Nadiad khera
Gujarat

>> Government engineering college, Madosa
Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?