6th June 2011, 10:36 AM
Suraj1994fartyal

Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?

1.Which coaching institution is best in delhi for AIEEE ?
2.My friend has secured 53 marks in AIEEE .What should he do either coaching for next year or wait for counselling and opt for admission in any college available?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  2. Should I take coaching for next years AIEEE after securing 55 marks in this years AIEEE? Best coaching institutes giving coaching in or around Chandigarh?
  3. Best coaching institutes for AIEEE?
  4. What is the cutoff of this years AIEEE? Do I stand a change for NITs after scoring 200 in AIEEE?
  5. Which are the best coaching institutes for IITJEE and AIEEE situated in Delhi or Kota?
  6. Which are the coaching institutes for AIEEE?
  7. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th -- [New]
  8. Which institute can I get after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  9. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  10. What are my chances for Aerospace Engineering in AIEEE Institutes after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  11. From where to get AIEEE B.Arch and Planning sample papers?
  12. Can I get in NIT after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE? In which institutes can I get?
  13. What should I do after scoring 51 marks in AIEEE and 80% in 12th class?
  14. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should i prepare for AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  16. Which is the best coaching and what is their selection criteria for IITJEE and AIEEE in Delhi NCR?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? I Belong to OBC quota and from Delhi
  18. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
16th July 2011, 04:13 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj1994fartyal View Post

1) Among the best coaching institutes in delhi (along with their Websites):
Quote:
2.My friend has secured 53 marks in AIEEE .What should he do either coaching for next year or wait for counselling and opt for admission in any college available?
2) Since you haven't specified if your friend has some reservations, i assume he belongs to the general category. Here are a few points:
# Scoring a 53 doesn't fetch you a good college in AIEEE, just in case if are an sc candidate, then i think you can play fair chances.
# If he is really optimistic, then do suggest him to take up another year and prepare hard because its foolish of him to wait till the counselling completes and yet gain nothing.
# Ofcourse certain institutes do entertain such marks in the private colleges, he can even try it out there.
Regards,

Nik
21st July 2011, 07:48 PM
kunjeyan5282

Smile Re: Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?

Best coaching institutes are aakash,narayana,fiit-jee.Your friend should go for admission as there is no difference in degree of two colleges.But try to perform better in B.TECH degre for future jobs.
24th October 2011, 02:33 PM
SUBHO010

As your score is not too good for getting into some nice college , so I would advice you to rather take a drop and prepare for the exams in a better way.

For AIEEE I think you should rather take a chance outside delhi.
As there are no such reputed coaching institutions in Delhi for AIEEE.

Better option will be of Kota with ALLEN as your institute or next to it Career Point.

Else you can go for FITZEE Delhi as your prime option.

All The Best
23rd April 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?

i have passed 12th with pcm .now i want to prepare for aieee which coaching center is best for me . plz gave m advice
26th April 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?

which institute is best for AIEEE coaching in delhi with fee detail
17th May 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

suggest me best institute for AIEEE prep. in Delhi...
Immediate.......
17th May 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

suggest me best institute for AIEEE prep. in Delhi....
18th May 2013, 09:36 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the best AIEEE coaching Institutes in Delhi are:-

- Pie Education

- Narayana IIT-AIEEE Academy

- NRR Institute

- Akaash IIT-AIEEE Institute

- Career Point etc.

Best of luck.......
28th May 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i wish to know that which coaching would be best for me if i had got compartment in 12th phsics exam and want appear again for my boards.
i am intrested in preparing for jee mains and also concentrate on my boards.
31st May 2013, 08:07 PM
updater
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj1994fartyal View Post
Dear Friend,
First I am going to answer your second question.

-According to me you have negligible chances to get a seat in NIT with the score you obtained in AIEEE. Sorry to say this,pal.
-If you really want to get into NIT or IIT you can leave another trail i mean you can opt for long term coaching and work hard to full fill your goal.

I am providing you some of the institutes which are good for AIEEE coaching.

1. FIITJEE which will be present in every city.
2. Narayana institute which heirs best teachers.
3. Regarding others you can google for the colleges.

Best of Luck
1st April 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 class and intrested in taking coaching of aieee .from which institute ishould take coaching in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?