5th May 2011, 01:49 PM
kunal kumar pathak

Will I get admission in any good government/private institute after scoring 56/360 in AIEEE?

i cud score only 56 out of 360 in aieee ...will i get admission in any good govt/prvte institute with sch a poor marks? wht will be my rank in all india?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any institute after scoring -6 in AIEEE and 42 marks in IIT JEE?
  2. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 220 in AIEEE?
  3. Which institute can I get after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  4. Can I get coaching institute after scoring an AIR of 169373 in AIEEE?
  5. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Good colleges for me after scoring 650000 rank in AIEEE?
  7. Admission in PAU or any other good institute after scoring a state rank of 16000 in AIEEE?
  8. How to take admission in a good college after scoring AIEEE rank of 81?
  9. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  10. Will I get admission in AIEEE institute after scoring a rank of 3 Lakh under ST category?
  11. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  12. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  13. Best institute where I can get admission after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Will it be possible to take admission in NIT/government aided institute after scoring AIEEE B.Arch AIR of 5187? What are the other options for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  15. Rank required in AIEEE to get admission in good engineering government institute?
  16. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in VNIT after scoring 136 in AIEEE? Which branch will I get after scoring 136 in AIEEE -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring overall rank of 208762?
29th August 2011, 01:10 PM
anand5409

Default Re: Will I get admission in any good government/private institute after scoring 56/360 in AIEEE?

Your marks is too poor and you rank will be over 2 lakhs. If you are in general category you can't get a good college. But if you are SC/ST and home state is tripura or north east states then you can get NIT THERE. You should mention your category here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?