24th March 2016, 11:29 PM

Will I get the admission if I got 60 marks in EMCET and belong to sports quota?

Sir/Mam,

I got 60 marks in EMCET I have sports quota certificate as I have in state wide so can you please tell how I will get the site. Will I get the admission if I got 60 marks in EMCET and belong to sports quota? Can you please provide me the possibilities?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  2. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about EAMCET sports quota venue?
  4. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  5. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  6. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  7. Sports quota in aieee 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Is there any sports quota reservation required in M.Tech admission? I have scored 15000 GATE rank
  10. List of good colleges I can apply for availing my sports quota? I've won 1st position in game throwball at national level
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS program having sports quota and scoring 51 marks in EAMCET?
  12. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  13. Which are the different colleges in which I can get admission via sports quota?
  14. Cutoff marks to get the sports quota? Which are the colleges that offer sports quota? List of the colleges?
  15. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  16. Top colleges under 25000 rank in Karnataka CET under sports quota?
  17. How many medical seats are there under sports quota in SVU region
  18. What is the minimum percentage of marks require to avail sports quota?
30th June 2016, 04:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get the admission if I got 60 marks in EMCET and belong to sports quota?

Yes, you can get admission in Undergraduate course if you have scored 60 marks in EAMCET examination and belongs to Sports quota. Candidates who have qualified EAMCET examination can get admission in Undergradaute course.

The minimum marks required to qualify EAMCET examination is 40 marks. As you have scored 60 marks in EAMCET examination, you can get admission in Undergraduate course through counseling process.

Every year nearly 1,00,000 engineering seats are remaining empty without students but, there is a high demand for medical seats. So, if you have written EAMCET engineering examination, you can easily get admission in Engineering course or if you have written EAMCET medical examination, it is not that easy to get admission in Medical course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?