26th May 2012, 11:07 PM
nileshb76

Will I get admission in MCA in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks and 68.87 percentile in CET?

I got 81 marks and 68.87 percentile in cet .Will i get admission in mca in Mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MCA in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks and 68.87 percentile in CET?
  2. Can I get admission for MCA in Maharashtra after scoring 30.77 percentile marks in MCA CET?
  3. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 80 marks in MAH MCA? List of the colleges?
  5. Can I get admission in VJTI after scoring 99.77 percentile in CET MAH MCA?
  6. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 93.72 percentile in MCA CET?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  8. Can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 85 marks in CET?
  9. Which college can I get in Pune for MCA after scoring 95 percentile in MCA CET
  10. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET
  11. In which B-Schools can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik after scoring 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET?
  12. Can I get admission in VIT with 78.56 percentile in Maharashtra MCA CET? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission in Chemical Engineering after scoring 91 marks in CET and 42 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  15. Can I get admission after scoring 21 marks in MCA CET?
  16. Which college is better for me after scoring 101 marks in MHT CET?
  17. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  18. How can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring less marks in HSC and CET exam? Which institute is good for engineering?
6th September 2016, 07:24 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Will I get admission in MCA in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks and 68.87 percentile in CET?

As you want to know will you get admission in MCA in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks and 68.87 percentile in Common Entrance Test here, I am going to tell you the same:

For Common Entrance Test candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required for Common Entrance Test in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The Common Entrance Test is a competitive exam conducted for the purpose of admission of students to the first year or first semester of full-time courses in medical, dental and engineering courses in professional colleges the various states of India.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have scored 81 marks and 68.87 percentile in Common Entrance Test So, you are not eligible to get admission in MCA in Mumbai. However if you are reserved category candidate then you can apply for admission in MCA in Mumbai college which accept your score. My suggestion to you that you can apply for admission in private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?