26th May 2012, 09:04 PM
vikram byas

What is the date of the exam of AP in Pediatrics?

what is the date for exams for A.P in Pediatrics...please provide to me the dte

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MD Pediatrics?
  2. How many PG seats are available for pediatrics?
  3. Scope of MBA in 2015 as per present scenario?
  4. Diploma courses in pediatrics/gynecology
  5. After Diploma Paediatrics Post Graduate is eligible for PhD? Career prospect in research?
  6. How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?
  7. Which books to be referred for Neonatology in General Pediatrics?
  8. Best colleges offering MPT in Gynecology or Pediatrics in India? What is the entrance exam procedure?
  9. Is the post graduation course in pediatrics offered by University of Sydney recognized by MCI? -- [New]
  10. How may i achieve DCH in India? I have done MBBS from Bangladesh and have 1.5 years training experience in pediatrics
  11. How to pursue secondary DNB in pediatrics I after DCH course? Number of seats in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana? Any entrance exams?
  12. What is the actual salary of MD Pediatrics?
  13. Oncology courses in india? distance learning programmes in medical oncology?
  14. Courses to do along with Internship related to Forensic Medicine/ Ayurvedic Pediatrics Medicine for BAMS candidate?
  15. Ranking required in AIPG to get medicine seat in a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the diploma courses in engineering or pediatrics? Colleges which offer the courses?
  17. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  18. What's the career of an MBBS student in Defense services?
6th September 2016, 07:28 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the date of the exam of AP in Pediatrics?

As you want to know date of the exam of AP in Pediatrics here, I am going to tell you the same:

Important Tentative Exam Date-

In the month of July
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?