28th May 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any scholarship after scoring 92% marks in commerce 12th CBSE?

i have got 92% marks in commerce 12 cbse shall i get any scholarship?

24th May 2015, 02:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any scholarship after scoring 92% marks in commerce 12th CBSE?

Yes you are eligible for the CSSS which is given to the meritorious students who have performed well in the 10+2 board examination of their stream.

The eligibility for the scholarship are candidates who have passed the 10+2 board examination and have scored marks greater than the cut off fixed by the CBSE board for that stream. The application form are available after the declaration of board result in the month of July. The scholarship is only for those who are carrying forward there study.

The scholarship amount is ₹10,000 and ₹20,000 annually for the non-technical and technical courses. The names of selected candidates are displayed at the end of March and April next year.

The application form are available online and then you have to send the hard copy of the application with other documents to the CBSE , New Delhi.

There are other scholarship by the private organisation you van check the eligibility on www.buddy4study.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?