31st October 2011, 03:09 AM
anandkumar5222

Will there be any Scholarship Exam for final year B-Pharmacy candidates? Procedure to get the Scholarship?

is there any scholarship exam held for b.pharma final year student or any procedure by which we get a scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possiblity to get scholarship opportunities for pg students?
  2. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  4. Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?
  5. Scholarship after 93.8 percentage in 12th CBSE board?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship while doing BCA graduation course? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible for Ratan Scholarship? I have scored 70.75% in final year
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for ST caste candidates?
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship for B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?
  13. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  14. What is the procedure to followup for getting the scholarship while doing B.Com final year?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship for B.Pharmacy 3rd year student?
  16. Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in UK with scholarship through GRE, IELTS and TOEFL?
  17. Qualification required to get scholarship for B.Tech final year student?
  18. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
11th July 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Scholarship Exam for final year B-Pharmacy candidates? Procedure to get the Scholarship?

I got 73.83% in final year B. Pharmacy. Now i apply for M. Pharmacy. Can i apply for scholarship.
18th July 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Scholarship Exam for final year B-Pharmacy candidates? Procedure to get the Scholarship?

I got 72.60% in second yr b pharmacy. can i apply for scholarship? what is criteria of it?
30th May 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

have any scholarship for final year b.pharm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?