29th July 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Will I get any software job after scoring 59% in 10th

sir, my overall bE aggregate is 59% 10th is 90 but my 2nd puc is 53 ll i get any software job as im an ise student

Related Questions:
5th August 2012, 04:43 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any software job after scoring 59% in 10th

Yes you will get job in software field. But most of the reputed software MNCs give criterion that candidates should have minimum of 60% marks throughout their career to join in their company. You will not be eligible for these companies as you don't have minimum of 60% in B.E and 2nd PUC.

But do not worry there are so many small companies and new companies those recruit candidates which don't have very good marks. They just give criterion that any B.Tech/B.E candidates with CSE or IT stream are eligible for their job. You have to find out some companies like this and you have to try for job their. Earth technology is one of the company those recruit below 60% average marks candidates.

Generally these small companies are not international company. May be boundary of this type of company is within the city or within the state. So you have to search for job within your state or better within your city.

After few year experience with this type of small organization you will be able to apply for job in good companies with your experience. Experience is very much valuable to join in a organization. You should find out in which field within the software you want to work. Like web designing, Testing, programming and many more fields are their within the software field. In which you are good you should go for that type of job only. Then only you will get good scope and opportunity. If you like programming then join in programming type of job. If you are good in HTML, PHP etc then you should join in work related to web designing.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?