9th August 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?

Hi i am Prabhakaran , i am 2014 passed out student.., now i have 2 arrears and have one big confusion also., how to get a job in software field .., i got 83.4% in 10th std and 69.9%in 12th std and in B.E CSE i will get above 65% .., coming june i will clear all the arrears .., i didn't finish any java or .net course from the institutes ., i am willing to go to the software field.., now i have 1 month leave for my arrear exam.., My doubt is What i will do now for get a job in software field..,then What course they need in Software field.., i need a advice from a experts in software field .., i

15th August 2014, 01:49 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?

First things first, you need to make sure that you will clear the outstanding two arrears which you have currently. So, for next two months do not concentrate anything else but only for preparing your arrears.

Once you have cleared the arrears start applying for freshers jobs in various IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Tech Mahindra etc. via off-campus as you are 2014 batch or by Walk-in interviews. Now to get this information you need to make sure that you will get to know the friends from other colleges and ask them to send in the information whenever they get about the off-campus placement.

Walk-in interview information you can get from the employees who are working in the companies already. Just talk with your relatives and friends who are working in different Software companies and ask them to refer you whenever there is a Walk-in happens in there company.

Make sure you get prepared during the job search after clearing the arrears. There will be 3 important rounds followed for every fresh recruitment selection process which are as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

So, prepare for all the three rounds so that it will be easy when you attend the rounds.
19th August 2014, 11:45 PM
Elasaran

Default Re: How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?

U must know the basics abt java, . Net and also to know the program. U must know ur strength and weakness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?