19th December 2011, 08:26 AM
chiku248

Which Software Companies can I get Job having secured 89% in 10th, 54% in 10+2 and around 75% in B.Tech?

at present i am in 7th sem in computer science engineering
i have 89% in 10th but 54% in +2 & around 75% in b.tech
in which software companies i can get job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  2. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?
  4. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  5. What is the eligibility requirement for candidates in software commpanies?
  6. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  7. Job in Software companies for a candidate who has secured 59.3% in B.Tech?
  8. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  9. Companies offering job for B.Tech fresher who has lot of backlogs?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  11. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  12. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  13. Is it possible for me to get the job in software field with only 55% marks in B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  15. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  16. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  17. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in software companies?I have completed 10th
19th December 2011, 09:30 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Software Companies can I get Job having secured 89% in 10th, 54% in 10+2 and around 75% in B.Tech?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for most of the Software companies. This is because of the low percentage of marks of 54% in 10th class that you have secured.

For many of the software companies to be eligible, the minimum academic qualification that a candidate need to possess is by having a career 60 in the sense only candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% of marks through out the career in academic levels are eligible.

This percentage criteria will be more than 60% for some companies like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys etc.

The selection procedure for entry level positions in various Companies is by
-Written Test
-Technical Round
-HR Round

So, I suggest you to look for job opportunities in small companies where there is no percentage criteria in Engineering to be eligible.

Try to work with that company for 1-2 years in the platform which you are interested and then look for job opportunities in MNCs on the basis of this experience.

Infact, small companies are also good to learn good knowledge of the job which the candidate is performing.
19th December 2011, 11:45 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Which Software Companies can I get Job having secured 89% in 10th, 54% in 10+2 and around 75% in B.Tech?

First of all congrates for securing good percentage in 10th,12th and B.TECH.You are eligible for all software companies like
INFOSYS,
WIPRO,
TCS,
MINDTREE,
ACCENTURE,
CTS,
MPHASIS etc.
The above listed all companies you are eligible.For more software companies look at the website www.freshersworld.com
19th December 2011, 12:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiku248 View Post
Dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60 % in through out .some campany want 65 through out .so the percentage is vary from company to company .

Few software company set their criteria is just above 50%.

Your 12 th standard no is not above 60%.

So the eligible company are WIPRO , SYNTEL ,RS SOFT ,HONEYWELL ,ALUMNUS etc.

Also you have option for higher study . But you must be qualify in GATE , CAT , MAT exam.

The higher study options are MBA ,M-TECH,MS,JRF,SRF,PHD etc.

All the best
19th December 2011, 05:46 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you will not be eligible for any big software company's campus drive..

Because you don't have 60% aggregate through out the career.

You have secured less than 60% aggregate in 12th..

So, sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the campus drive of any big IT company..

All the best.
26th April 2012, 07:14 PM
vinayaga2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiku248 View Post

SOFTWARE LINE

The Minimum Percentage to Enter the software line are 60 % throughout your academics .i thought you knew very well...
NOTE : Your +2 Mark is Low --54%
Options

If you look at the Top Companies it's very Tough to Get a chance to attend the companies .but Some Few Companies not Consider 60 % like Small Scale industry Companies but you ensure that you are strong in Software Technical Stream also you would have finished one additional course like C.C++,JAVA , J2EE OR DOT NET AND ASP.NET these are the best courses available in market .

Once you finished those above courses Definitely you will have a chance to get into Small Industries ...

!!!!Get Few Years Experience in Industry and Try Whichever Company you want to Work !!!!

Thanks
vinayaga
15th May 2012, 02:29 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you need to possess is by having a career 60 in the sense only candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% of marks through out the career in academic levels are eligible.
If you look at the Top Companies it's very Tough to Get a chance to attend the companies .but Some Few Companies not Consider 60 % like Small Scale industry Companies but you ensure that you are strong in Software Technical Stream also you would have finished one additional course like C.C++,JAVA , J2EE OR DOT NET AND ASP.NET these are the best courses available in market .This percentage criteria will be more than 60% for some companies like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys etc.
The selection procedure for entry level positions in various Companies is by
-Written Test
15th May 2012, 04:00 PM
k.hemanth
Junior Member+

yes to recruit in big it companies you most posess 60% through out your academic carrier.............. you secured less than 60 in ssc but you got nice %in btech so you have some chances to recruit in average companies............... gain the experience there and go to big mnt's...........................

al the best
15th May 2012, 05:50 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Your marks in 10th and graduation level is very decent.
But your marks in 12th standard is not very good that is not above 60%.
So you will not be able to appear for those companies which have percentage criteria more than your marks.
You can appear for these companies :

1.HCL
2.WIPRO
3.ISS SOFTWARE
4.R.S.SOFTWARE
5.BRICK AND CLICK

All the best..................`
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?