17th April 2012, 09:35 PM
Avinashvit

Will I get a call for Counselling having scored 77 marks in Manipal Entrance Exam and 89% in Intermediate?

Dear sir i got 77/240 in manipal entrance test in 2012 and i got 89% in inter will i be called for counselling

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  2. Can I get a call for Counselling with a score of 85 marks in Manipal Entrance Exam?
  3. Will I be called for counseling sessions if I score 100 marks in Manipal entrance exam?
  4. What are my chances of receiving a call for counseling from Manipal Institute of Technology? Can I expect in 1st counseling with 103 marks?
  5. Counselling at Mahe Manipal: What would be my probable rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Do I stand a chance for 2nd counseling after scoring 7964 in ENAT? Does Manipal call for 2nd counseling every year?
  7. Can I get admission if scored 64 marks in Manipal BHM entrance exam?
  8. Can I get admission if scored 186.25 marks in Manipal University BDS entrance exam being an OBC candidate?
  9. Will I get selected in Manipal Unviersity after scoring 113/240 in Manipal Entrance Exam(MU OET)? Can I expect to get in Civil?
  10. Can I get MBBS seat in Manipal University if scored 149 in Manipal entrance exam?
  11. How to become an Architect after 12th?
  12. Can I have a chance to get a seat in Manipal University after scoring 96 marks in Manipal Exam with 80% in 12th?
  13. Which stream will I get in Manipal engineering if scored 120 marks in Manipal engineering exam?
  14. Can I get a seat in SMU after scoring 538 rank in SMU entrance exam for MBBS admission?
  15. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  16. Can I get Chemical engineering in Manipal if scored 73 out of 200?
  17. Can I get in manipal jaipur campus after scoring 97 marks in manipal B.Tech exam?
  18. How to get admission in Diploma Cinematography in JNTU? -- [New]
19th April 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a call for Counselling having scored 77 marks in Manipal Entrance Exam and 89% in Intermediate?

How was this years paper?? which one did you find the toughest amongst bio,physics n chemistry?
20th April 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a call for Counselling having scored 77 marks in Manipal Entrance Exam and 89% in Intermediate?

i hv got 78 marks in exam will i be call for councilling.
2nd May 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 76/240 in the entrance exam so will i get a call for counselling?
4th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

CAN A STUDENT SCORING 85 OUT OF 240 GET A CALL FOR COUNSELLING?
5th May 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 88 marks out of 240 will i be called for councelling
10th May 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

havegot 75 out of 24o in manipal entrance exam
will i be selectd for civil branch
11th May 2012, 04:29 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How was this years paper?? which one did you find the toughest amongst bio,physics n chemistry?
I gave the manipal ENAT this year and found it pretty easy, though i gave maths instead of bio, physics and chemistry were rather easy as compared to mathematics. However, due to the big time constraint, the pressure was on throughout the two and a half hours for which i was sitting in the exam lab. i could only attempt around 170 questions and had to guess the last 70 questions as time was running out and i grew panicky.

Maths was pretty tricky, it was taking a lot of time to solve the questions and its almost impossible to do one maths question in 37.5 seconds(which is the average time per question as there are 240 questions in 150 mins). english was really simple and were literally answered instantly after reading the question.

chemistry had more of factual questions, so one who knew the theory well could have excelled and also save some time for maths.

There was less of physics questions somehow(the number of questions from each subject is not fixed), only about 0 against the expected 40. The questions were again easy and managable in 37.5 seconds.

However there is no one i know who could even finish 200 questions on time, making it a real test of speed and accuracy.

i scored 130/240.
19th May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 139/240 in manipal.can i get ece branch there?
19th May 2012, 10:06 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have scored 139/240 in manipal.can i get ece branch there?
Hello there.

I hope you are aware that the Manipal OET(Online Entrance Test) results have now been released. You can check your rank on this link : http://results.manipal.edu/

However, Based on your rank i believe you will get a score of around 2100, which is a very good score to secure admission in Manipal university with the engineering stream of your choice.

The usual trend for counselling session in Manipal university is that the top rankers( rank of under 2500 ) are offered the stream of their choice in the campus of their choice. So you shall not have any trouble in the counselling session for getting ece.

Good luck
30th April 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got a score of 89 in the manipal entrance exam will I be called for counseling and if so will I get an engineering rank in biotechnology? thanks!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?