30th April 2012, 10:49 PM
prabhatamar2

Am I eligible for IAS after completing graduation from distance learning education?

I have completed my graduation from Distance Learning Education.
Am I eligible for IAS exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed after doing B.E with ECE?
  2. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  3. Am I eligible in B.Ed for distance learning education after scoring 49% in graduation from Delhi University
  4. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  5. IAS exam can be given after distance education graduation? IS there any specific percentage requirement? Percentage of 10+2 are also considered?
  6. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  7. Am I eligible for IAS test after graduating from distance education?
  8. Am I eligible for IAS with 50% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible for me to complete my B.Com graduation being 40 years old now?
  10. How to do distance learning after completing graduation in B.Com?
  11. Can I be eligible to apply for IAS or IPS after completing degree in distance education
  12. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  13. Can I sit for SSC, JAM, IAS, CAT, Film entrance after completing graduation from distance education
  14. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  15. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  16. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  17. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%? -- [New]
  18. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
1st May 2012, 12:04 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IAS after completing graduation from distance learning education?

For IAS, one should have to crack civil services examination being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

The complete selection procedure for this is by
-CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
-Civil Services Main Examination
-Interview

The candidates will be placed into various civil services by cracking this exam like
-Indian Administrative Service
-Indian Police Service
-Indian Foreign Service etc.

Yes. You are eligible to appear for this civil services examination after completion of your Graduation in Distance Learning.

Even the candidates who have appeared for final year exams of Graduation course and waiting for the result can also apply for this Exam.

You should have to possess the following age criteria to be eligible for this exam.

-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

So, I suggest you to decide upon the optional subjects for Main Examination in accordance with the subjects that you have gone through in your Graduation course.

Have good preparation to the Exam and crack it.

For complete information regarding this exam, I suggest you to visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
1st May 2012, 01:40 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IAS after completing graduation from distance learning education?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IAS exam being a Graduate from distant education mode provided the Institution should be a recognised University.

IAS - INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE, to become an IAS officer one has to appear and crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC once every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream for a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and for OBC candidate up to 3 years.

The selection is of three tire:-

CSAT-Civil Service Aptitude Test-Prelimiinary exam

Civil Service Main Exam

Personal Interview

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st May 2012, 07:17 PM
chandu9191

For IAS, one should have to crack civil services examination being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

The complete selection procedure for this is by
-CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
-Civil Services Main Examination
-Interview

The candidates will be placed into various civil services by cracking this exam like
-Indian Administrative Service
-Indian Police Service
-Indian Foreign Service etc.

Yes. You are eligible to appear for this civil services examination after completion of your Graduation in Distance Learning.

Even the candidates who have appeared for final year exams of Graduation course and waiting for the result can also apply for this Exam.

You should have to possess the following age criteria to be eligible for this exam.

-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

So, I suggest you to decide upon the optional subjects for Main Examination in accordance with the subjects that you have gone through in your Graduation course.

Have good preparation to the Exam and crack it.

For complete information regarding this exam, I suggest you to visit
http://upsc.gov.in/

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-ias-after-completing-graduation-distance-learning-education-744746.html#ixzz1tcbebwp6
21st September 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.C.A with P.T.U with distance.but we can prepaire the IAS officer Examination or UPSC examination. If we prepaire IAS exam then which subject we want to choose for prepairation ?
26th September 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IAS after completing graduation from distance learning education?
15th December 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my final year of BS.C in Information Technology from ptu in distance mode. Am i elligible for IAS examination?
16th February 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

hiii... i have completed my BBA from PTU distance learning. am i eligible for civil services ??
26th March 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I have completed under graduate in distance education. Am I eligible for IAS exam ?
30th April 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBa from Punjab Technical University. Am I eligible for IAS Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?