2nd August 2012, 02:51 PM
avala srinivas

Will I get a call from IIM after completing B.Tech with 64.9%

i have completed my b tech with just 64.9% do i get calls from IIMS?

22nd November 2012, 10:14 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will I get a call from IIM after completing B.Tech with 64.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by avala srinivas View Post
i have completed my b tech with just 64.9% do i get calls from IIMS?
Hi

DETAILS ABOUT MBA FROM THE IIM'S

IIM's are the Indian Institutes of Management. They are the top B-Schools in our country. They provide various types of Management MBA and PGDM programs to the students and aspirants. They are also having the best placements and place their students at very high posts and packages in the top MNC's in India and Abroad.

The IIM's intake their students by organizing and conduction an All India level examination called the CAT. CAT is the short form for Common Admission Test. This is conducted once in every year in the months of October and November. This tests the candidates skills in General Aptitude, Logical reasoning, Verbal reasoning and Date Interpretation skills.

As per your question that you have put up, I am a bit confused whether you are asking your eligibility or that you want to get direct into the IIM's?
Talking of the CAT Eligibility Criteria, it states that you should be a minimum graduate in any bachelors course of 3/4 years regular program. You may be appearing in your final year as well.
No age limits are there for this exam. So you can take up at any age that you wish to do MBA.
So yeah, If you have done your B.Tech with more than 60%, you can SURELY SIT FOR THE CAT Exam, but not get any direct call from the IIM's.

I am really sorry to say that NOBODY can get direct calls from ANY of the IIM's. You have to score top marks in the CAT exam ie. 99.5 percentile and above to get calls from the IIM's.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?