23rd June 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Will I get condonation if I have a backlog in my 2nd semester after completion of the course?

I have all percentage of 49.48 & one sub is back in 2 sem so i have condonation on this sub? What should I do about it? Is there anyway to revert it back? Will it be a problem for me to get the job later? Can you please give me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a seat for M.Sc in Delhi University if I have a backlog in my B.Sc 2nd semester? -- [New]
  2. Can I go for 3rd semester admission without clearing backlog?
  3. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  4. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  5. Will I continue getting education loan amount having backlog in 2nd semester?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in USA after completion of B.Tech with one backlog in 1st semester?
  7. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  9. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  10. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% and 82% respectively in 1st and 2nd semester of B.Tech?
  11. Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?
  12. Can I write EAMCET 2016 exam? Is there any age condonation available for EAMCET exam?
  13. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  15. Can I get a good job after completing B.Tech? I have cleared my backlog in 2nd semester
  16. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  17. Will the GATE stipend be stopped permanently if got backlog in a paper of M.Tech 1st semester?
  18. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?