4th February 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Will I get Job after completion of Intermediate being a candidate having secured 52% in 10th class?

my tenth perent is 52 i am worried will i get a job after inter and a course

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for a candidate who has secured 88.5% in 10th, 90% in Intermediate and 60% in B.Tech(IT)?
  2. Is the student eligible to do diploma course after completion of 10th through CCE system in CBSE board?
  3. What to do to be placed in good companies having secured 57.2% in 10th class, 84.6% in Intermediate and 69% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  4. Can I become Software Engineer after the completion of Distance MBA having secured 60% in B.Sc Computer Science, 55% in Intermediate and 45% in 10th standard?
  5. Banking jobs in Government sector for a candidate who has secured 80% in Intermediate?
  6. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate? -- [New]
  8. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  9. Is there any job available after completion of intermediate?
  10. Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job in Software companies for a candidate who has secured 59.3% in B.Tech?
  13. Will I be to clear any Bank PO and Clerk Exams having secured 74% in 10th, 49% in Intermediate and 53% in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science?
  15. Am I eligible for Job Opportunities being a candidate having secured 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  16. Will there be any chance for me to get Job in IT field having secured 59% in B.Tech, 73% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class? Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities?
  17. Am I eligible to join Wipro Infotech if secured 80% in 10th, 76% in Intermediate and 63% in B.Tech?
  18. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
3rd June 2012, 10:51 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get Job after completion of Intermediate being a candidate having secured 52% in 10th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my tenth perent is 52 i am worried will i get a job after inter and a course

Hi,

After 12th or inter you can apply for jobs like:

Bank clerks

Railway (Group C, Group D)

School Teachers

Staff Selection Commission- SSC (Higher Secondary level)

Telephone agencies

But in bank clerk exam the criteria is as follows:

1. Minimum 60% in 10th. 55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.

OR

2. minimum 50% in 12th. 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.

For School teachers also 52% in 10th is not sufficient.

The staff selection higher secondary level exam is totally on the basis of 12th subjects. So you should have a deeper knowledge about your 12th subjects specially maths (which contains critical sums), to pass the SSC exam.

So I would suggest you to complete your inter with minimum 60% marks, then only you can get a job of salary nearly 12,000/- to 15,000 /- per month.

Other wise with marks below 60% in inter your salary will vary between 5000/- and 8000/- per month.

Best of Luck....
30th June 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get Job after completion of Intermediate being a candidate having secured 52% in 10th class?

i passed my 10th with 71%..but in higher secondary exam i failed in physics and chemistry..what can i do now??is there qny job opportuties are left for me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?