5th February 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Job in Software companies for a candidate who has secured 59.3% in B.Tech?

Hello
I have 59.3% in B.tech pastout, 70.08%
in diploma and 83.3% in 10th class.
and i learn testing tools course.
please tell me how to get software job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  3. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  4. Job in software companies for a candidate secured 75% and 81% in 1st and 2nd year respectively of Polytechnic?
  5. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  6. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  7. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. Am I eligible for WIPRO for software job after securing 70% in 12th and 55.3% in B.Tech
  9. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  10. Which Software Companies can I get Job having secured 89% in 10th, 54% in 10+2 and around 75% in B.Tech?
  11. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  12. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  13. List of good software companies where a BCA candidate with backlogs can get job?
  14. Which Companies can I get Job having secured 66% in B.Tech?
  15. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?
  17. Job opportunities in IT/Software field for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  18. Companies offering job for B.Tech fresher who has lot of backlogs?
28th February 2015, 08:33 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Job in Software companies for a candidate who has secured 59.3% in B.Tech?

It's bit of a problem for students to get into the campus placements who have less than 60% of marks in there Graduation because of the MNC companies coming in for campus placement will look for candidate who have more than 60% marks. The common eligibility criteria followed by most of the companies are as follows,

-> 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

So, with less than 60% marks you won't be eligible to apply for the MNC companies coming in for the campus placements. Never to worry there are many small scale startup companies available in India who take in candidates based on there skills and talents. So, as you have done some testing tool course find out jobs in companies who take candidates with skills and apply for them to get the job. CLICK HERE!! to know about the latest software jobs openings and find out the ones which matches your profile and start applying for the interviews! Make sure that you prepare yourself with both technical and communication skills which will help you to get the job.
3rd September 2016, 09:13 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Job in Software companies for a candidate who has secured 59.3% in B.Tech?

Yes, you can have a job in software companies if you have less than 60% marks in your B.Tech. But i am very sorry to tell you that most leading companies require minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career.

You can go for so called small companies but there you will have good opportunities to learn some skills and after having some year's experience, you can apply fr big companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?