15th November 2017, 10:30 PM
rachi gupta

Will I get a new marksheet if I have given 12th improvement exam?

Sir/Mam, I am 12th pass out student I got 43.6% on RBSE board and I want to give 2 subjects (chem & Phys) improvement. I want to ask in my new mark sheet only two subjects marks are shown older marks of maths,hindi, English is not shown with improvement marks of Physics & Chemistry. If my marks are not improved or less than earlier then which marks are considered older one or new one or other 3 subject marks are on mark sheet or not. My older mark sheet will be submitted to board if I fill improvement form of 2 subs. Of RBSE then older mark sheet will not return me or it will be rejected

18th November 2017, 12:20 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get a new marksheet if I have given 12th improvement exam?

No need to confuse madam i will explain you about procedure. Whenever you go for improvement in school/Board exam the score which is improved is consider everywhere.

Case 1. Suppose if you get 50 marks in a subject before improvement and 65 after improvement then 65 marks for that subject will consider.

Case 2. Suppose if you get 60 marks in a subject before improvement and 55 after improvement then 60 marks of that subject will be consider.

Always higher marks will be considered. You will get new mark sheet from board with improved marks (If any) and mark sheet will have details of all subjects which you passed in 12th standard.

The mark sheet will be sent to your residential address which you will mention in application form.
18th November 2017, 09:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get a new marksheet if you have given 12th standard improvement examinations. You will get new marksheet with the marks you have secured for the subjects for which you have given improvement. If you have secured less marks in Improvement examinations then, your regular examination marks will be considered as final.
20th November 2017, 10:10 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

No need to worry much about the mark sheet. if you are giving a improvement exam then you will get a new marksheet wit your new marks.

Keep in mind that if your new marks is more than the previous secured marks, your new marks will be considered as final marks but if you have secured less marks in the improvement exam then your older marks will prevail and is valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?