20th January 2019, 12:10 PM
Akil Hossain

Will I get pass certificate if I fail in Mathematics under West Bengal HS Board?

Sir, I took Physics, Biology, Math, Chemistry, Bengali and English. So, if I fail in Mathematics can I be considered to be a successful H.S student? I mean will I get pass certificate?

4th April 2019, 04:55 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get pass certificate if I fail in Mathematics under West Bengal HS Board?

Hi,

No you won't get pass certificate if you fail completely in board exams. which ever board it is, it doesn't matter.

But if you fail in only one exam in board exams.
Then you will get a opportunity to appear for compartment exam of that particular subject.

If you get cleared in it. Then your previous marks will be replaced by new and you will get pass certificate.

But if you fail in more than one subject then you have to appear for board exams next year again.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?