21st May 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered pass if qualified in 4 subjects out of 6 subjects in ISC Board?

Hello,
I want to confirm that out of six
subjects in ISC Board, will it be considered pass,
if we pass in only 4 including English?
Please let me know about this.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I considered to be pass if disqualified in Physics Theory of 12th ISC Board exam?
  2. Minimum theory and practical pass marks in ISC board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do further if disqualify in 2 subjects of ISC Science?
  4. Minimum pass marks in ISC Theory? Will it be considered pass if failed in one subject?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th ISC with additional subject?
  6. Whether a candidate is said to be qualified in 10th ICSE if he fails in 2 subjects but get 40% overall?
  7. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th ISC Board exam if disqualify in more than 4 subjects?
  8. Am i eligible to join polytechnic course after clearing 5 subjects out of 6 in UP Board exams?
  9. NIMCET Eligibility:I had 65% marks in best 5 subjects in 12th (including maths) but all 7 subjects it is 58% so, m I eligible ?
  10. Can I reappear if disqualify in 4 subjects of 12th ISC Board exam?
  11. Do we require aggregate of 4 subjects of 12th std for clerk exam? I've got 62% marks in best 4 subjects while 58% overall
  12. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?
  13. Do i need to clear both the subjects in which i have got compartment?
  14. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  15. Whether an ISC student can take both Hindi and English in top 4 subjects?
  16. How can I become a CA after completing B.Com?
  17. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  18. Can I take improvement form of class 12th online?
22nd May 2015, 09:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered pass if qualified in 4 subjects out of 6 subjects in ISC Board?

You will only be considered as a passed candidate only if you have passed in the below mentioned subjects;

> English

> Hindi/Bengali(whichever is your 2nd lang)

> Any two other subjects

Therefore, if you do pass in the above mentioned subjects then you are considered to be a passed out candidate.
22nd May 2015, 10:01 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be considered pass if qualified in 4 subjects out of 6 subjects in ISC Board?

No, you are not considered as pass until or unless you pass in all subjects. If you want to get the pass certificate and want to go for next class you need to get pass in all subjects. So in case you get failed even in one subject, you need to re-appear for that particular subject. So to get pass certificate you need to write both the subjects and pass in that particular subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?