25th December 2018, 07:32 PM
Soundarya12

Will I get Passing Certificate if I have 3 back logs in B.Tech?

I completed my B.Tech in the year 2016 from JNTU. However, I had 3 back logs which I was not able to clear. Its been 2 years now and I have not received my Passing Certificate. I just wanted to confirm that since I have not cleared those 3 back logs will I be getting the Passing Certificate or not from JNTU?

30th December 2018, 03:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get Passing Certificate if I have 3 back logs in B.Tech?

1. You will not able to receive passing certificate from your university with pending backlogs.

2. Your university will grant you passing status only if you are able to clear all existing backlogs with minimum of passing percentage of marks.
31st December 2018, 06:04 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, not at all. Candidates who have no pending backlogs in Bachelor's degree in technology are eligible for getting passing certificate.

University will not grant you passing certificate of degree till you clear all your existing pending backlogs in different subjects.
31st December 2018, 11:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get Passing Certificate if you have 3 backlogs in B.Tech.

=> In order to get B.Tech passing certificate, you have to clear first all the remaining backlogs in B.Tech course.

=> The duration of the B.Tech course is four years i.e eight semesters so you should clear all the 8th semester after that you are eligible to get B.Tech course degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?