16th June 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?

I have currently finshed my 3rd year of B Tech in ECE. In 2nd year i had 4 backlogs and i cleared 2 of it. And i am waiting for the results of the other two. I am confident about the result. Can i study MS after clearing backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect my chances of admission under MS course in US?

Related Questions:
  1. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  2. After MS can I do PhD or whether backlogs of graduation will affect?
  3. Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?
  4. What is the duration of clearing backlogs of B.Com
  5. How much percentage is needed to get a call from IIM's? Will my backlogs affect my chances for admission in the IIM's
  6. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  7. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  8. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  9. Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?
  10. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  12. I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?
  13. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  14. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  15. Will the cleared backlogs affect my placements in any way? I am having 64% aggregate
  16. Can I study M.Tech if having backlogs in 1st year of B.Tech? Will this affect at the time of getting job?
  17. Can I study in USA after clearing four backlogs in B.Tech?
  18. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
21st June 2015, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?

Yes, you can study MS in US after clearing your backlogs. To get admission in MS course in US, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities. If you clear all the backlogs and apply for admission in US universities, then there will be not be any impact on your admission.
26th September 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?

Can I study ms in us after clearing the backlogs after two years of my graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?