26th August 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Will I get stipend in the colleges of Punjab with GPAT rank of 1702

will i get stipend at colleges of punjab with gpat ranking 1702

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  2. Can I get GPAT stipend for M.Pharm from AICTE after scoring 2298 rank in GPAT
  3. GPAT Colleges in hyderabad, andhra pradesh based on GPAT Rank of 2750 -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend -- [New]
  5. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?
  6. List of college in and around Visakhapathnam where I would get admission with 5465 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend or only some of then?
  7. List of colleges which provide stipend for M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  8. Government colleges under GPAT for M.Pharmacy near Punjab, Bangalore or Delhi?
  9. Stipend giving M.Pharm colleges through GPAT
  10. Information about the colleges giving stipend in Gujarat? My GPAT rank is 1680
  11. List of M.Pharmacy colleges providing stipend?
  12. List of colleges offering stipend for M.Pharmacy students in AP?
  13. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad with a rank of 2750 in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend?
  14. List of the colleges in AP providing stipend? My GPAT rank is 8121
  15. In which college will I get M.Pharm seat after scoring 7613 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend in AP?
  16. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
  17. In which colleges can I get a seat after scoring 8299 rank in GPAT? How many colleges in AP that provide stipend?
  18. Colleges which I can get in Hyderabad after scoring 6811 rank in GPAT? Do I have a chance for stipend?
30th September 2017, 05:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get stipend in the colleges of Punjab with GPAT rank of 1702

GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. This is entrance exam conducted for selection of candidates who will be eligible for Master of Pharmacy course. Candidates who clear this exam and pursue M.Pharmacy are eligible to get stipend.

If you have qualified this exam and pursuing M.Pharmacy from any recognized institute then you are eligible to receive stipend. The two necessary conditions for receiving stipend is qualifying GATE and pursuing M. Pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?