28th April 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Will I be given preference if I have completed 10th board exam along with NCC A certificate exam?

Hey,

I have given my 10th board exams now.I have also given A certificate exam from NCC air force so I wanted to know whether I would get any preference in NDA for the same or am I supposed to even give B certificate exam from a college which conducts the same.?
I even wanted to know that do I need to join any classes or I can manage with the books available in the market.?

Related Questions:
  1. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?
  2. Can I join NCC after passing 10th? What is the qualification required to join NCC?
  3. How can I join Air Force as an officer in technical areas?
  4. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  5. Can I join NCC after passing my 10th? What are the qualifications required to join NCC?
  6. What are the exact advantages of C certification?
  7. How can I join NCC after completing inter 2nd year? What is the qualification and exam date?
  8. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  9. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  10. What are the possibilities of getting employed after 12th without NCC-B certificate? Is NCC-C certificate useful for me?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  12. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  13. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  14. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  15. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to appear in CDS exam without NCC certificate after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  17. How to get a defence job on the basis of NCC certificate?
  18. What is the age limit for NCC?
7th May 2015, 12:57 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Will I be given preference if I have completed 10th board exam along with NCC A certificate exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey,

I have given my 10th board exams now.I have also given A certificate exam from NCC air force so I wanted to know whether I would get any preference in NDA for the same or am I supposed to even give B certificate exam from a college which conducts the same.?
I even wanted to know that do I need to join any classes or I can manage with the books available in the market.?
NCCA stands for national commission for certifying agencies which helps to make things good for those students who have given extra credentials for the study.
So if you have that certificate than it can only help to prove that your are good at your academics but it doesn't mean that you don't need to give exams
You will have to follow the whole procedure after one exam and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?