23rd December 2021, 09:49 PM
Sahinur alam

Will i be promoted in 4th year if i have 2 supplementary in 3 year BSc nursing?

Will i be promoted in 4th year if i have 2 supplementary in 3 year BSc nursing?

26th December 2021, 11:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i be promoted in 4th year if i have 2 supplementary in 3 year BSc nursing?

The required criteria to get the promotion varies with colleges as well as universities. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about it.
12th January 2022, 03:52 PM
mistybutler

Default Re: Will i be promoted in 4th year if i have 2 supplementary in 3 year BSc nursing?

First, I will begin with general knowledge and then address the problem. Hopefully, it will leave you satisfied with all the angles and perspectives. Each institute in the world has its own specific rule book. This book does not cater to any outsider’s influence and pressure and likeness. And thus, you will have to abide by their rules in every sort. That is why, most of the students do not read the manual before and enter the institute per their requirements. And then, when a situation like this arises, they have nowhere to go.
Initially, you need to understand that the institute that you are studying in carries a different form or sort of rule book. You have to ask from your seniors and people of high privilege what the solution is if you get 2 supplies in your 3 year BSc degree. In essence, once you find the solution, it will be necessary for you to consider that there is no other way of help for you. It is because a failure is a failure in record and there is nothing you can do to correct it. However, you can make sure you do not fall into the same hole again. But having 2 supplies does not stop you from promoting, at least I have seen many of these cases. A few of my friends experienced supplies in around 5 to 6 during their 3 years alone. And in the fourth year, they were with me completing their degree by taking summer sessions and clearing their courses.
But what I do not understand is whether it is your 3 year BSc or is it 4 year long. Because by the look of it, your course is of 3 years and what you are asking is difficult to understand. If you are asking that having 2 supplies will either make sure you pass out in due time or take an extra year. Then be assured that you have to clear your subjects and then apply for the degree. This means, you will be promoted even after the regular time to finish your course work.
20th November 2022, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have one backparer in 3rd year bsc nursing..can I give exm in 4th year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?